
Okay so tomorrow is my last day of class for the week!!!! And then Spring Break time what!!! I am so happy to have a break from classes. These one require a lot of physical labor and work haha so they make my sleepy a lot more then just regular old boring classes. Anyways like I was saying about a week and a half of down time!! So I am planning on painting my room and putting together my amazing new bed I bought!! Yes I did pay for it all by myself!!! I also have to go out and buy the mattress for it this weekend too so I am so excited to finally get all that done. I am planning to have some really fun like going to Disney as much as possible before my pass expires on the 15th so yeah busy and yet fun break and then back to school ugh not really all that fun but whatever. I am taking class with Daniel in the summer so that will be fun to be in the same class with the older brother hahaha we all know I'm the smarter one but its all good lol. So that's about it nothing else really to say I think!!!
PS. I almost forgot Michael and his wife Lauren are due to have the baby on the 11 of march so really soon!!! I'll keep you up to date when that happens!!! Talk to you later!!
Breaks are always fun! What classes are you taking? What exactly are you majoring in?
ReplyDelete