Friday, March 27, 2009

Life...


Okay so here is an update on life. First the new stuff, besides Elias being born I finally got a job at Valencia again which is nice cause I need the money!! I got done painting my room and put my new bed and mattress which are amazing!!! and I paid for all by myself into my room and it looks amazing!!! But I can't take all the credit cause John and Aaron helped me to paint it too so thanks to them!!! Okay now to school... Classes are going well a bit crazy with the end of the semester coming up but okay. I am taking all technical theater class, which have been pretty fun. My stagecraft class is so much fun because we get to build set pieces and paint and use power tools that's always fun!! My costume class is at times boring to me but I'm still learning a lot so its cool. Script class is one of my favorites because I get to read plays and then discuss them in class but some of the plays she has picked are ones I would not have read due to the content and language and so it sucks that I have had to read some of that but other then that its a cool class. So that's school...next love life I'm sure everyone wants to know about that!! Well at the moment I don't have one lol I guess I just haven't found the right guy or really any guy in general because there are really not many out here but I'm not too concerned with it school keeps me pretty busy and I don't really have time for much else. I'm still singing and writing music cause I love to. Other then that not much is going on with my life. Pretty boring to tell you the truth but whats new haha Hope evveryone else is enjoying life!! Have a good weekend... and talk to you again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.