Sunday, February 22, 2009

Music is my life....


Here is a song I wrote a little bit ago. I really enjoy writing my own lyrics it helps me express myself and lets me share my love of music with others. Its a form of therapy for me and just fun and artistic so I hope you guys enjoy!!! Let me know what you think I enjoy hearing feedback!!!


“Love Letter”


Playing games is what they do
Sixty seconds to spend with you
A sarcastic remark an underlying tone
Hours of wasteful talking on the phone
He doesn’t mind and she doesn’t care
Cause when their together they always play fair

He may be a jock and she may be a skater
But when they’re together there’s nothing better
He makes her laugh she makes him smile
They walk and talk and hold hands for awhile
And it all began with a simple love letter

He grits his teeth and shrugs his shoulders
Smiles for a second and then it’s back to normal
She laughs on the inside biting her tongue
Gives a grin to let him know he’s won
But the games not over he’s a gentlemen
He’ll give her a chance to win before the end


He may be a jock and she may be a skater
But when they’re together there’s nothing better
He makes her laugh she makes him smile
They walk and talk and hold hands for awhile
And it all began with a simple love letter

Girls keep talking but she doesn’t mind
The boy she loves is one of a kind
He’s proved his love to her before
Ten seconds left in the game and she’s his final score

He may be a jock and she may be a skater
But when they’re together there’s nothing better
He makes her laugh she makes him smile
They walk and talk and hold hands for awhile
And it all began with a simple love letter

1 comment:

  1. Victoria: that was amazing! I loved those lyrics...I hope you remember me, (Emily heh heh your cousin) :) Keep up the writing I would love to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.