Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day....

Valentine's day is tomorrow and although I am not at all a fan of the holiday this blog is for those of you who are!!! This is a song I wrote, well the lyrics anyways because I haven't put music to it yet, but I hope you enjoy it!! Let me know what you think!! Happy Valentines Day!!!


"Simple Love"

By Victoria Silva


Sun sets over the ocean blue
A perfect day spent just with you
The feel of your skin the foam on the shore
Flickering candles two bodies on the floor
Hold me close and whisper in my ear
Tell me every hope and fear
We have all night to get it right
So hurry before the morning light

Warm hands and soft lips
Simple love on your figure tips
Dancing cheek to cheek
Only our eyes speak
A sweet kiss, our endless bliss
Baby time with you I'd never miss

Boy you save me with every breath
My head resting on your chest
Minutes pass, hours go too fast
Praying for each moment to last
If only this night would never end
I would spend eternity here instead



Warm hands and soft lips
Simple love on your figure tips
Dancing cheek to cheek
Only our eyes speak
A sweet kiss, our endless bliss
Baby time with you I'd never miss
Oh I'd never miss

So hold me close never let go
The sun is rising the tide is low
Morning begins to creep in
Rain is falling on this roof of tin

Warm hands and soft lips
Simple love on your figure tips
Dancing in the rain
Laughing from the love we gain
A sweet kiss, our endless bliss
Baby time with you I'd never miss
Oh I'd never miss
Warm hands and soft lips
Simple love on your figure tips
Dancing in the rain
Laughing from the love we gain
A sweet kiss, our endless bliss
Baby time with you I'd never miss

2 comments:

  1. Look how talented my niece is!! She must get it from her Dad's side of the family! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing great...except for the surgery thing. Anyhow, yah the surgery is a result from a couple of moments stupidity so as a punishment i'm having my right knee replaced...not fun, but i'm hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.