Friday, January 30, 2009

Man I love Theater!!!

So I have been pretty busy with school the last 3 weeks i guess it is, But what I love is how much I have really enjoyed my classes!!! They are all related to theater which why I love them even more. I get to go and have so much fun learning about a subject I love and hope to have a career in someday. I mean the homework is not all that fun but more interesting because it is about a subject I can't get enough of. So that's how that is going....Still looking for a job!! It sucks not having money but what can you do...so yeah that's that. Other then that....hhhmmm still single and not to worried about it like other people. I mean if someone comes along then cool but being so busy with class doesn't help either. I guess that's all for now. I'm sure I'll think of something else tomorrow or so. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! Peace, love and theater!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.