"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Classes!!!
So its been a little while since the last one!! Happy late New Years haha anyways....so I started class this week and I was pretty excited I have to admit even as dorky as that sounds. I have four classes all theater class which is fun but man I didn't think it would be this much work work haha. That's what I get for trying to take easy classes I guess. I already have loads of homework which I still haven't finished I blame this one the crazy amount of reading I have had to do. I mean after awhile you can't help it if you begin to have ADD symptoms haha. I mean the smallest distraction and you next thing you know it 30mins later. I don't want to sound too much like a nerd but procrastination is something I rarely suffer from except when it comes to crazy amounts of reading. Anyways I am excited about this semester and hopefully I will be able to do as well as I want to do. Check back in later. Peace!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Victoria! I'm so happy that you have a blog! It's so easy to keep in touch this way huh? Can't wait to see what going on with you!
ReplyDelete