Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life at the Moment...

Okay so to start I guess i should just say what each person in the family is up to....let start with the parents first!!!

Mom and Dad: They are both doing very well. Mom just got done with finals for the two classes she was taking. She was really worried about them but she studied hard the last couple of days and should pull it off. Dad has just been working hard being a dad hahaha he is going to take classes next semester.

Daniel and Mary: Daniel and Mary are doing wonderful. They are working hard and love those babies. Emma is 3 now and Lucas is 1. Emma is such a girly girl. She love the color pink and playing with babies and barbies. She talks as much as an girl in the world does and is full of love and energy. Lucas is well just crazy!! haha He loves to make people laugh and smiles more then anyone I know. He is very much a dare devil so we have to keep a very close eye on him cause you never know what he will get himself into. They are very excited about Christmas both for Santa an dbaby Jesus as Emma tells me.

John: Well what can I say John is John. He is currently working at Disney and though he complains about it some or most of the time lol he enjoys the job. Not dating anyone at the moment but not in a huge hurry either.

Michael and Lauren: For those of you who don't know which you should lol Mike was married ealier this year in Feb. to Lauren. They are both working and are expecting their first child in March and little boy.

Aaron: Wow so he is 14 now crazy I know makes me feel old. He is in 7th grade and can't wait for school to be over. He towers above me and still growing. He is loving scouts and young mens.

Victoria: Me last but not least because well i'm the only girl so I come first anyways haha just kidding. I am 21 now crazy and still getting use to the idea. I'm almost done with school here and I am hoping to transfer to BYU in the fall of next year!!!! We will see how the application goes...ugh. I am single I know a lot of you are wondering not a problem though it is odd that mike is married and having a baby before I am.

Well so thats about it for today I guess. I'll be back again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.